Tuesday 26 November 2013

The end is nigh!


The most unsubtle illustration of a metaphor - ever!
A man goes into a library and asks if they have any books on pessimism.
The librarian says; "I doubt it." 

Well at least I've managed to put this 'catch-up' week to good use. I should now have completed and blogged about all the 'Things' from this programme and in doing so giving myself a chance at winning some chocolaty goodness. Any such prize would have to be shared with my pregnant wife however as apparently our baby always wants chocolate. I'm not foolish enough to argue with her... again!

So we are nearing the end and although I'll leave some reflective thoughts about the programme for the final blog I can't help but wonder if anyone will keep their blog going after all this is done? Maybe some of you already had a blog beforehand and this is merely an extension of that. It seems a shame to not continue the blog but I'm struggling to find a decent enough reason to justify it's existence. I've heard of libraries maintaining a blog and fair play to them but I'm really scratching my head as to what a library could blog about that would be worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment